|7 Reasons to Take Ubiquinol CoQ10 CoQ10 is an enzyme and a co-factor in helping the muscles in our bodies to be able to produce energy. If you don’t have enough CoQ10 your muscles will have a hard time cooperating. This is why you get muscle craps from many medications and why your don’t have the energy of a 20 year old when you are 50 or 60 or 70. You HAVE to slow down.
1. CoQ10 is produced by the liver. Around age 30 the liver production of CoQ10 begins to lessen naturally.
2. Statin Drugs, even Red Rice Yeast and 150 other prescriptions medications interfere with the liver’s ability to produce CoQ10 to the point that by taking these medications we are making it much harder for the heart to produce energy.
3. CoQ10 was discovered in the 1950s by cardiologists studying one important muscle – the heart.
4. In Europe physicians always prescribe CoQ10 when prescribing statin drugs.
5. CoQ10 is a heart-centric antioxidant that helps to keep you young.
6. Laboratory studies show that CoQ10 supplementation reduces the amount of amyloid beta plaque formation in brain cells, resulting in improved behavior. We can’t say for sure that starting on a CoQ10 regimen will help prevent Alzheimer’s disease but it sure looks beneficial in studies.
7. Keep your heart young with a steady regimen of CoQ10 along with Omega-3 Essential oils.