Description of Osteo Plus by Progena 180 Tablets
Supreme Bone Formulation with Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite, High Magnesium, High Vitamin D and Essential Trace Minerals.
- Calcium/Magnesium Bone Formulation
- Promotes Healthy Bone Structure & Function
- Supports Healthy Joint Function
- Prevents Nocturnal Leg Muscle Cramps
Two tablets twice daily with food, or as directed by your health care professional.
- Serving Size: Four (4) tablets
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 400 IU
- Vitamin K (as Phytonadione) 50 mcg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 2 mg
- Calcium (as Citrate-Malate, MCHC) 750 mg
- Phosphorus 150 mg
- Magnesium (as Glycinate, Oxide) 600 mg
- Zinc (as Glycinate) 5 mg
- Copper (as Glycinate) 0.5 mg
- Manganese (as Glycinate) 3 mg
- Molybdenum (as Glycinate) 55 mcg
- Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite (from MCHC) 400 mg
- Proteins (from MCHC) 88 mg
- Boron (as Citrate, Aspartate, Glycinate) 2 mg
- Silicon (as Silica) 5 mg
- Vanadium (as Glycinate) 25 mcg
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Titanium Dioxide.
Specifically formulated nutritional product derived from ingredients quality controlled for consistent potency and safety. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, artificial colors or flavors, and no corn, wheat, yeast, milk, soy or gluten.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Tamper Resistant- Do not use if seal is broken or damaged.
– See more at: http://shop.optimalhealthbridge.com/osteo-plus-by-progena/#sthash.goNgYaky.dpuf