All purchases subject to MAP policy compliance – (This means you are getting the genuine product from the manufacturer!)
Store in a cool, dry place
Your Liver is Your Protection
In case you never learned this in 10th grade biology, your liver is the purification station of your body and especially your blood. It actually washes the blood. We takes showers everyday. We wash our hands several times a day. We do laundry every few days. Well, our blood needs a laundry too. Blood enters your liver and swishes back and forth. It removes toxins and has a pathway to express those toxins safely. Once the blood leaves the liver, it goes back to the heart and the brain.
If you ever heard of someone getting liver cancer, you’ll generally hear a short time later that it has metastasized to the brain.The brain and the heart is put under extra stress if the blood that comes from the liver is not sufficiently detoxed.
As the blood passes through the arteries and moves into the arterioles and then to the capillaries, there is a nutrient and metabolic waste exchange. Nutrients and oxygen are delivered and waste is extracted along with other metabolic waste. So it’s important that you keep your liver in good condition, healthy and purifying your blood.
There are several important ways to help your liver protect your heart and brain.
You can help your liver by cleaning up your diet. Cut down on processed foods.
- Eat fresh and eat raw when you can. If you want to get radical, you can do a water only fast. Do so only under managed health care supervision. Many naturopathic retreats can be found for this purpose. This can last 7 to 21 days. You will lose weight. You will get angry. You will survive and be deliriously happy with the results.
- You can help your liver with bio energetic devices. If you have questions about this please contact me personally.
- You can help your liver to detox with nutritional supplements. See below.
Ten signs your liver is telling you it needs help:
- belly bloating
- discomfort over the liver – (right upper abdominal area under the rib cage)
- xcessive abdominal fat; pot belly; or a roll around the upper abdomen
- trouble digesting fatty foods
- had your gallbladder removed
- acid reflux/heartburn
- dark spots on the skin commonly referred to liver spots
- overheating of the body & excessive perspiration
- acne/rosacea or itchy, blotchy skin
- unexplained weight gain and inability to lose weight even with calorie restriction
- Supplement Facts
|Serving Size:3 Capsule||Servings Per Container:30||Disclaimer|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.7 g|
|Vitamin C (from Ascorbyl Palmitate)||12 mg|
|Milk Thistle (Standardized Extract) (Seeds) (Silybum marianum) (min. 80% Silymarin)||300 mg|
|Proprietary Herbal-Nutrient Formula:||250 mg|
|Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) (Leaf)|
|Beet (Beta vulgaris) (Leaf)|
|Black Radish (Raphanus sativus) (Root)|
|Bladderwrack (Fucus versiculosus) (Whole Plant)|
|Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) (Leaf)|
|Phosphatidyl Choline (soy)|
|Pancreatin (Pancreatic Enzymes)|
|Blue Flag (Iris versicolor) (Root)|
|Cleavers (Galium aparine) (Aerial Parts) L-Glutathione (Free-Form) (Reduced)||100 mg|
|N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)||100 mg|
|Bupleurum (4:1 Conc. Extract) (Root)(Bupleurum chinense)||100 mg|
|Grape Seed (Standardized Extract)(Vitis vinifera) (min. 90% Polyphenols)||100 mg|
|Dandelion (4:1 Conc. Extract) (Root)(Taraxacum officinale)||100 mg|
|L-Carnitine Base||50 mg|
|Scute (4:1 Conc. Extract) (Root)(Sculellariae baicalensis)||50 mg|
|Pueraria (4:1 Conc. Extract) (Flower)(Pueraria thunbergiana)||50 mg|
|Schisandra (Fruit)(Schisandra chinensis)||50 mg|
|Barberry (Root Bark)(Berberis vulgaris)||30 mg|
|Turmeric (Root)(Curcuma longa)||30 mg|
|Greater Celandine(4:1 Conc. Extract) (Whole Plant)(Chelidonium majus)||10 mg|