I first learned about plant sterols and their ability to lower cholesterol at a private seminar at the Supply Side West Convention in Las Vegas in 2006.Independent studies have shown that adding plant sterols to the diet yielded an average reduction in total cholesterol by 12%.If you want to lower your cholesterol without statin drugs this is a good first place to begin. Now in a convenient capsule form. Take 2 a day for healthy cholesterol support.
- There are over 60 clinical studies conclusively proving the ability of policosanol to lower cholesterol levels.Policosanol
- A multitude of medical studies confirm that garlic in several forms can reduce cholesterol. In the most recent study, using garlic pills and a placebo, researchers at Oxford University noted a 12 per cent reduction in total cholesterol.Coronary artery disease is caused by a build-up of plaque within the arterial system. Studies have found that garlic appears to inhibiting new growth of plaque.Garlic Extract
- Frequent consumption of cayenne reduces levels of cholesterol and triglycerides (another type of blood fat) in the bloodstream. High levels of either can lead to atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) and blockages in the blood vessels.Cayenne also appears to decrease the tendency to form blood clots and reduces the bunching up of blood platelets around plaque buildups in the vessels.Cayenne Powder
- Gugulipid – Ancient Ayurvedic remedy made from resin extract from the guggul tree. Used for centuries in India, this supplement reduces cholesterol and inflammation, acts as an antioxidant and reuces platelet aggregation to make blood thinner.
- Niacin – not only lowers levels of LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and triglycerides, niacin also raises levels of HDL (“good”) cholesterol. As a result, this vitamin may prove more potent than conventional medicines in ultimately reducing the risk for a heart attack (and death from a heart attack). In a recent study of people with high cholesterol, niacin not only reduced LDL and triglycerides by 17% and 18%, respectively, but it also increased HDL by 16%.
Let’s Talk About Benefits
Healthy Cholesterol Plant Sterols
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price is $41Your Price: $29.97
Proven, Natural, and Very Effective Treatment for High Cholesterol Levels. HEALTHY CHOLESTEROL™ combines beta sitosterol,beta glucan, garlic extract, cayenne powder, niacinamide, and policosanol lowers cholesterol more effectively than toxic “statins” and without the nauseating, serious, and sometimes fatal side-effects.
Optimal Health Bridge’s Guarantee:
If your cholesterol levels do NOT drop by at least 12%, we will refund you your entire purchase price! This offer demonstrates our confidence that “Healthy Cholesterol” will work for you.
To date, after 3 years, not a single person who has taken this challenge has failed to see their cholesterol levels drop by a substantial amount and that is whether they started at 290 or 170! Actually, we expect you will see a much greater drop, especially if your cholesterol levels are currently elevated at 210 or more.
What is Your Risk for a Heart Attack?
Here is a simple test you can take right now. It is provided to our visitors by the National Institutes Of Health (NIH).
Has Your Doctor Told You of the Dangers of Statin Drugs?
We doubt it. Most have had their professional judgment clouded by the money and false propaganda of the the big pharmaceutical companies who are collectively selling $60 billion each year in statin products like Lipitor, Provachol, Zocor and Crestor. You can learn the disturbing facts at STATIN ALERT.
How Much Should I Take?
Note: If you are presently taking any of the statin drugs and have not been ordered off them by your physician, then it is best to slowly decrease your statin dosage. Take a cholesterol test every 30 – 60 days to see your progress and tell your physician you are slowly taking yourself off the statins. It may take 2-5 months to become statin free.
Why is My Cholesterol Level Important?
High cholesterol is common; over 26 million Americans have it. Because of our high fat diet, it even affects teenagers. High cholesterol increases your risk of heart attack and stroke. However, you body needs some cholesterol to build new cells. The problem comes when you have too much. The question of why you have too much cholesterol should be researched.
Healthy Cholesterol – In Stock and Ready to Ship