The health benefits of omega- 3 fats are well documented in the scientific literature. Numerous studies demonstrate the benefits of the omega-3 fats, EPA and DHA. DHA is important for the structure and function of cell membranes particularly those of the nervous system.* DHA is critical for normal, healthy brain structure and function.* EPA is found in small amounts in the brain, but is required for numerous regulatory functions throughout the body. EPA helps support a healthy inflammatory response and optimal cardiovascular function.* Cardiovascular benefits of omega-3’s include the ability to support a normal, healthy heartbeat, normal blood clotting as well as healthy blood triglyceride levels.*
- Enteric coating protects the softgel from the hash environment of the stomach, and then travels to the small intestine where it is digested and its fatty acids released and absorbed into the body. This prevents a fishy aftertaste and odor, and is helpful to sensitive individuals.
- Convenient and easy way to get important omega-3 fatty acids.
- Numerous studies demonstrate the powerful cardiovascular benefits of omega-3 fats, particularly EPA.*
- EPA has the potential to regulate the production of prostaglandins that have a beneficial effect on inflammatory processes in the body.*
- EPA helps support normal, healthy blood circulation by helping to regulate blood clotting processes.*
- EPA helps support normal, healthy cholesterol and triglyceride metabolism.*
- DHA is essential for normal fetal and infant brain development, and supports normal, healthy brain function and vision throughout life.*
- DHA supports the structure of cell membranes, particularly those of nerve cells. The structure of the nerve cell membrane is critical to healthy nervous system function, particularly that of the brain.*
ENTERIC COATED True Omega-3 120 Premium Softgels:
- High potency Omega -3 fish oil.
- Contains 300 mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and 200 mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Fish oil is molecularly distilled to remove potential toxins.
- Enteric coated.
- Sourced from deep sea sardines and anchovies.
- Fish oil complies with strict European standards for heavy metals, PCB’s, dioxins, pesticides and other unwanted compounds.
Did you know that between 1,644 and 1708 people (Fellow Americans) per day die in the United States from heart disease? That’s what the Center for Disease Control estimates. So does the American Heart Association! Could it be that all of this can be avoided with a simple Omega-3 Regimen?
Specifically, my triglycerides were 508 (anything over 500 is cause for alarm being high risk for stroke. I was 51 at the time.) In 3 months, I was under 200. How? Four grams of EPA/DHA per day. Scroll down and see how you can achieve a healthy blood lipid profile for yourself using True Omega-3. Clearly this ‘protocol’ works.
ENTERIC COATED FOR EASY DIGESTION
70% EPA/DHA More than twice as powerful as Omega-3 Fish Oil.
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Joint Health
- Supports Brain Health
- Balances Cholesterol
- Lowers Triglycerides
- Each capsule contains 700 mg of EPA/DHA
- Lower Blood Pressure Naturally
WebMD “The benefits of omega-3s include reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke while helping to reduce symptoms of hypertension, depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), joint pain and other rheumatoid problems, as well as certain skin ailments. Some research has even shown that omega-3s can boost the immune system and help protect us from an array of illnesses including Alzheimer’s disease.”
American Heart Association “Omega-3 fatty acids benefit the heart of healthy people, and those at high risk of, or who have, cardiovascular disease.“