Features of Advanced Digestive Enzymes: Digestive Enzymes are needed and important for health in today’s world where so much of our food supply is highly processed and does not adequately meet the needs of our digestive system.
- COST EFFECTIVE AND CONVENIENT: One capsule is often sufficient to aid digestion of an entire meal.
- DUAL FUNCTION: May be taken with food, or can an empty stomach for proteolytic activity.
- BROAD ACTIVITY RANGE: Designed to work effectively taking into account the range of pH conditions found in different individuals’ intestinal tracts due to age, health, ability to secrete acid, etc.
- FAST ACTING: One capsule will often relieve the bloated feeling of indigestion in minutes after it is swallowed.
STANDARDIZED POTENCY: Activity of all enzymes is specified by the latest FCC standard analytical methods. Each capsule is standardized to contain the enzyme activities listed on the label.
Suggested Use: One (1) capsule 5 minutes before, during, or directly after a meal. Use for your two meals that are the most difficult to digest.
- Contains no wheat, corn, soy, artificial colors, or artificial flavors. NO ANIMAL PRODUCTS. Vegetarian capsules
A truly complete enzyme formula means more than just having an enzyme for every food group. The stomach, full and resting, goes through multiple pH changes through the course of a single day. A truly complete enzyme formula contains enzymes active in a wide pH range for each food group: sugars, fiber, proteins, fats and starches. Just one capsule can help digest an entire meal.