Mood Enhance with SAMe – Out of Stock.
The Product You Love at the Price You Want, Select Your Discount:
Buy 1 Bottle for $39 only Reg. Price: $49.95 Save: $19.95
Buy 3 Bottles for $25 each Save: More!
Most Powerful natural ingredients to bring hormonal balance and health to every cell in your body!
SAM-e Scientific Name: S-adenosyl methionine (SAM-e)
Suggested Use: Take dose first thing in the morning, at least 30 minutes before food. Only on an empty stomach.
One of the best studied effects of SAM-e is its potential to enhance neurotransmitter levels. Neurotransmitters are chemicals that carry messages from nerve cells to other cells and then they are re-absorbed into the body. Low levels of the neurotransmitters, dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin are associated with depression. SAM-e is known to raise levels of dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain, and it may also accelerate the production, absorption, and re-release of serotonin. Although possible additional antidepressant actions of SAM-e have not been confirmed, results of some studies suggest that SAM-e may increase the sensitivity of receptors that react to these neurotransmitters or improve the ability of neurotransmitters to attach to active receptors. All of these effects are thought to help relieve depression.
GABA Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) is the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter in the mammalian central nervous system. It plays an important role in regulating neuronal excitability throughout the nervous system. GABA is also directly responsible for the regulation of muscle tone.
St. John’s Wort
St. John’s wort is a plant with yellow flowers whose medicinal uses were first recorded in ancient Greece. The name St. John’s wort apparently refers to John the Baptist, as the plant blooms around the time of the feast of St. John the Baptist in late June.
Common Names: St. John’s wort, hypericum, Klamath weed, goat weed
Latin Name: Hypericum perforatum
What It Is Used For
- St. John’s wort has been used for centuries to treat mental disorders and nerve pain.
- St. John’s wort has also been used as a sedative and a treatment for malaria, as well as a balm for wounds, burns, and insect bites.
- Today, St. John’s wort is used by some for depression, anxiety, and/or sleep disorders.
Get 3 Bottles of Mood Enhance with SAMe Every 3 months for only $54, Shipping is Free.
Search This Site
Health and Wellness Blog Articles
- 80% of Americans Make This Mistake
- This is Big
- Thanksgiving and $1 Shipping
- Holiday Preparation and Your Health
- Veteran’s Day To Do List
- Protect Your Liver from Modern Food-Like Substances
- Consistency – Commitment – Accountability: Keys to Success
- Download The American Red Cross Emergency Contact Info Card for Free
- Res-Q 1250 Alternative
- Emergency Information Card
- Personal News October 2013
- I Need Your Stories!
- Whatever Happened to Res-Q 1250
- BMI Calculator
- How To Improve Your Health by 60% Within 2 Hours
- Assessing Your Weight and Health Risk
- Emergency Contact Info Card to Download
- Wiley’s Finest
- 5 Elements of Energetic Health