Hyperlose Blood Pressure Support – Recommended by Garey Simmons, CHC
If your blood pressure is high, there are risks of aneurism, stroke and heart attack. Hyperlose will work with your body to normalize your blood pressure. The ingredients are synergistic in composition and clinically and traditionally formulated to reduce and prevent high blood pressure. If your blood pressure spikes with stress, it is recommended that you pursue a stress management protocol in addition to the use of Hyperlose. (Pronounced “Hyper-lowz”)
Select Your Discount:
Buy 3 Bottles for $21.21 each ($63.63)
Only $57 (Only $19 per bottle) every three months, shipping is free! Hyperlose – Blood Pressure Support. Tried and Proven Herbal Remedy Best Prices You Can Find Anywhere
There are Different Ways of Controlling High Blood Pressure
Blood is the carrier of oxygen from our lungs to different tissues in the body. An average adult has approximately five liters of blood circulating to various parts of the body through a complicated system of arteries, veins and capillaries.
The blood also carries harmful wastes to the kidneys in order for them to be removed. In addition, blood delivers hormones from our glands to different body parts of our bodies as well as transfers nutrients and vitamins from our digestive tracts.
If there is a build up of cholesterol and fats in the blood vessels, they become clogged causing the heart to pump faster and harder so that enough blood will be carried out to different vital organs in the body.
This is what causes hypertension or better known as “high blood pressure” and when this happens, controlling high blood pressure becomes critical.
The higher the blood pressure increases inside our blood vessels the more our hearts become overworked. This will cause our hearts to become larger because of its effort to pump harder which will eventually cause it to become weaker. There are several causes of hypertension. They are the following below:
- Excessive drinking of alcohol
- Lack of exercise
Hypertension also has its complications. If your blood pressure is extremely high, there are risks of stroke and heart attack. For this reason, it is very important that you know your blood pressure. Hypertension is often called the “silent killer” because it does not have any signs or symptoms.
However, if your blood increases, you may experience the following:
- Severe headaches – Chest congestion – Vision problems – Fatigue and stress – Irregular heartbeat – Blood in the urine
There are several ways of controlling high blood pressure.
Please follow the guidelines below:
- In controlling high blood pressure, it is important that you always monitor your blood pressure.
- Proper diet and exercise are excellent ways of controlling high blood pressure. Obese people are more prone to hypertension and losing weight can help greatly in addition to eating fruits and vegetables.
- Smoking can also cause hypertension. If you smoke, reducing the number of cigarettes that you smoke per day will effectively lower your blood pressure but the best thing to do is quit smoking. It will not only benefit your heart but the rest of your body
- Too much alcohol intake can increase blood pressure. It is advisable to drink moderately.
- The stresses of everyday can contribute to hypertension. Make a plan to reduce anxiety and stress. Mediation, prayer, even a yoga practice can be helpful in reducing stress.
The guidelines above are known to be effective in controlling high blood pressure. (Hypertension is a serious health risk. Always consult your physician to get more information.)
Quick Tip: Walking for 10 minutes four times a day will assist in lowering blood pressure.
A regular yoga practice can help with BP reduction.
Search This Site
Health and Wellness Blog Articles
- 80% of Americans Make This Mistake
- This is Big
- Thanksgiving and $1 Shipping
- Holiday Preparation and Your Health
- Veteran’s Day To Do List
- Protect Your Liver from Modern Food-Like Substances
- Consistency – Commitment – Accountability: Keys to Success
- Download The American Red Cross Emergency Contact Info Card for Free
- Res-Q 1250 Alternative
- Emergency Information Card
- Personal News October 2013
- I Need Your Stories!
- Whatever Happened to Res-Q 1250
- BMI Calculator
- How To Improve Your Health by 60% Within 2 Hours
- Assessing Your Weight and Health Risk
- Emergency Contact Info Card to Download
- Wiley’s Finest
- 5 Elements of Energetic Health