Benefits for the Liver, Stomach, Spleen and Pancreas: Dandelion Root 1000 mg.
The Product You Love at the Price You Want, Select Your Discount:
Traditionally, dandelion has been used to cure and support health in many parts of the body but many in the disorders of the gastrointestinal system. The leaves have large amounts of numerous vitamins, including A, C, D, and B-complexes, as well as minerals like iron, magnesium, zinc potassium, manganese, copper, choline, calcium, boron, and silicon.
For many people, dandelions are simply a yard pest. However, dandelions are very rich in nutrients. Traditionally, the roots and leaves of the plant have been used as medicines for breast maladies, bloating, digestive disorders, aching joints, fevers, and skin disorders. The leaves of the plant are very rich in vitamins, including A, C, D, and B-complex. They also have high levels of minerals like iron, magnesium, zinc potassium, manganese, copper, choline, calcium, boron, and silicon. The most active ingredient in dandelions, eudesmanolide and germacranolide, are found only in dandelions.
Dandelion Uses and Health Benefits
Dandelion root can be an appetite stimulant and it can treat some digestive disorders. Today, many herbal doctors use dandelion to purify the liver and gallbladder of toxins. Research indicates that dandelions can treat pneumonia, bronchitis, and other respiratory disorders. Dandelion can improve general health, and is beneficial to the kidneys, pancreas, spleen, stomach, and other organs. Dandelion is also recommended for the treatment of tinnitus, tonsillitis, osteoporosis, abscesses, anemia, boils, mammary tumors, cirrhosis, water retention, hepatitis, jaundice, rheumatism, and warts. Dandelion may also be effective in eliminating or averting age spots. Some people also use toasted dandelion root as a healthier alternative to coffee.
Dandelion Benefits also include:
- It is a gentle diuretic
- It can purify the bloodstream and liver, and it can stimulate the manufacture of bile
- It can decrease the amounts of serum cholesterol and uric acid
- It can maximize the performance of the kidneys, pancreas, spleen, and stomach
- It is very beneficial to menopausal women
- It is effective in treating abscesses, anemia, boils, breast tumors, and cirrhosis of the liver
- It may avert the development of age spots or breast cancer
Dandelion Nutritional Content
Lactupicrine, a bitter principle, tannin, inulin and a latexlike substance, polysaccharides, carotene
Some individuals experience stomach pain because of hyperacidity. It is safe to use with other drugs.
Customers who purchased Dandelion Root also purchased Milk Thistle.
Search This Site
Health and Wellness Blog Articles
- Holiday Fun
- 80% of Americans Make This Mistake
- This is Big
- Thanksgiving and $1 Shipping
- Holiday Preparation and Your Health
- Veteran’s Day To Do List
- Protect Your Liver from Modern Food-Like Substances
- Consistency – Commitment – Accountability: Keys to Success
- Download The American Red Cross Emergency Contact Info Card for Free
- Res-Q 1250 Alternative
- Emergency Information Card
- Personal News October 2013
- I Need Your Stories!
- Whatever Happened to Res-Q 1250
- BMI Calculator
- How To Improve Your Health by 60% Within 2 Hours
- Assessing Your Weight and Health Risk
- Emergency Contact Info Card to Download
- Wiley’s Finest