Late Breaking L-Glutathione News: Low levels of glutathione have been shown to correlate with dementia. It’s important to keep your levels of L-Glutathione on par with the brain’s need for this micronutrient!
The Mother of All Antioxidants!
Dr. Mercola says, “Your body is designed to be healthy. When you provide it with the raw materials it needs, such as healthy foods, exercise, pure water, sufficient sleep and avoidance of toxins, it can move towards optimal health with greater ease.” “One of the ways your body achieves health is by using antioxidants to limit free radical damage. Glutathione, one of your body’s most powerful antioxidants that resides in each of your cells, is also the ‘lead’ antioxidant that helps keep all the others performing at their peak.”
WARNING: Dr Russell Blaylock says that sufferers of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease have low Glutathione present in the brain. Aspertame and MSG have been proven to instigate hot, free radical damage in the brain. Two part strategy: 1. Avoid toxicity: Don’t use MSG or Aspertame! 2. Bolster your L-Glutathione levels with this pharmaceutical grade supplement.
I personally take two capsules everyday, once in the morning and once in the evening before bed. So should you, if you don’t mind me saying so! (Garey Simmons, Certified Health Coach)
Glutathione has multiple functions:
- It is the major endogenous antioxidant produced by the cells, participating directly in the neutralization of free radicals and reactive oxygen compounds, as well as maintaining exogenous antioxidants such as vitamins C and E in their reduced (active) forms.
- Regulation of the nitric oxide cycle, which is critical for life but can be problematic if unregulated
- Through direct conjugation, it detoxifies many xenobiotics (foreign compounds) and carcinogens, both organic and inorganic. This includes heavy metals such as mercury, lead, and arsenic.
- It is essential for the immune system to exert its full potential, e.g., (1) modulating antigen presentation to lymphocytes, thereby influencing cytokine production and type of response (cellular or humoral) that develops, (2) enhancing proliferation of lymphocytes, thereby increasing magnitude of response, (3) enhancing killing activity of cytotoxic T cells and NK cells, and (4) regulating apoptosis, thereby maintaining control of the immune response.
- It plays a fundamental role in numerous metabolic and biochemical reactions such as DNA synthesis and repair, protein synthesis, prostaglandin synthesis, amino acid transport, and enzyme activation. Thus, every system in the body can be affected by the state of the glutathione system, especially the immune system, the nervous system, the gastrointestinal system and the lungs.
L-Glutathione Reduced (Setria) 500 mg 60 capsules
Healthy Origins Setria L-Glutathione Reduced is a naturally derived substance that is a biologically active sulfur amino acid tripeptide compound containing three amino acids: L-Cystene, L-Glutamic Acid and Glycene. Our Setria brand of L-Glutathione Reduced is a trademark of Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co., Ltd., and is produced exclusively in Japan using a proprietary fermentation process and is pharmaceutical grade, the highest quality available.
Supplement Facts: 60 Capsules
100% Natural – Pharmaceutical Grade
Directions: Adults: Take one (1) or two (2) capsules daily with meals, or as directed by a physician.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule)
Setria™ is a registered trademark of Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co. Ltd.
Free of Sugar, Salt, Starch, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Barley, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Tree Nuts, Eggs and Dairy Products. No Preservatives, Artificial Flavors or Synthetic Colors.
Search This Site
Health and Wellness Blog Articles
- Holidays: Support Our Heroes Contest
- Holidays: Support Our Heroes Contest
- 80% of Americans Make This Mistake
- This is Big
- Thanksgiving and $1 Shipping
- Holiday Preparation and Your Health
- Veteran’s Day To Do List
- Protect Your Liver from Modern Food-Like Substances
- Consistency – Commitment – Accountability: Keys to Success
- Download The American Red Cross Emergency Contact Info Card for Free
- Res-Q 1250 Alternative
- Emergency Information Card
- Personal News October 2013
- I Need Your Stories!
- Whatever Happened to Res-Q 1250
- BMI Calculator
- How To Improve Your Health by 60% Within 2 Hours
- Assessing Your Weight and Health Risk
- Emergency Contact Info Card to Download